Us - Text/Call: 317-550-6319
Snunch = A
- Dr. Vita Min Cal:
1. Eats Whole Foods & Drinks Water
- 2. Relaxes in the Sun.
- Sue Fitbod
3. Crunches = Moves & Tightens
Muscles (abdominals, arm, leg)
- while Breathing In, Relaxes Muscles, while Breathing Out.
Dr. Vita MinCal Keeps
Snunches Quick, Easy, Simple.
Snack = Fruits, Seeds, Nuts, etc.
Lunch = Nuts,
Seeds, Eggs, Beans, Good Fish/Beef/Chicken, Whole Grains, etc.
- Supper = Fresh
Vegetables, include greens.
Crunches To Rid A
Crunch = Move Muscles.
Sue Fitbod Breathes -to move lung muscles- Breathes in to the count of 3.
Holds to the count of
12. Breathes out to the count of 6.
- Sue Fitbod Moves to the count of from 1 to 60. Never over 60.
- squeeze/releases muscle groups...hands, feet, arms, lets, abdominals. Moves with a sway/dip. stretches. rotates. (ankles, knees, wrists, arms, waist). uses resistance bands. & scrubber rope (for the back muscles)
- 60 Second Crunches
- Sue Fitbod Moves to strengthen/circulate, to the count of from 1 to 60. Never over 60.
- squeeze/releases muscle groups...hands, feet, arms, lets, abdominals. Moves with a slight sway and/or dip. stretches. rotates.
(ankles, knees, wrists, arms, waist). uses resistance bands with an
over the door resistance band holder, & scrubber rope (for the back
- 1. Natural or Polish Stepper - While standing - raise 1 heel, drop to floor, (Note: you may have to hold onto a chair or use other
- then repeat with other heel.
- 2. Walk (or jog.) in place.
- 2.Short Squat = Arms folded.
Feet shoulder width apart.
Lower knees to cover feet.
Slowly rise to beginning position.
Roll to the count of from 1 to 60 or less
Use tennis/golf balls or Foot Roller.
- Dr. Vita MinCal's
Budget Good Foods
Cabbage, Carrots, Cheese, Eggs,
Raisins (other fruits), Rice, Seeds,
Soups (homemade), Tomatoes (fresh/canned), Vegetables, especially fresh and raw.
- Dr. Vita MinCal Snunches
A Snack Lunch.
Sue Fitbod Crunches To Rid A
The Longevity Bar has risen...from 120 to 140-150, even to 200
We fall way short. God willing we can lengthen life by good practices.
Polish Nanny Recipe for Life More Abundantly
Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down
Jobs/Projects: = Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down
Housing: Efficiency: = Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down - See livelikeacamper.com
Clothing: Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down
- Dr. Vita MinCal’s Nourishment Recap:
Water: = ½ weight in oz.
2. Natural Foods (Especially Fresh & Dried)
3. Whole Foods
4. Vitamin C Foods/Supplementation. Easy on Fruits
5. Greens & Tomatoes
7. Minerals (from flesh foods, etc.)
1. Essential Oils
2. Adequate Rest.
- 3. Relaxation:Whole Tone Music Think: Gregorian Chant, visit wholetones.com
Attention to Soul,
I.e., God = Pray More, etc., Family Neighbors, Associates, &
Frivolous (I.e, Entertainment) activities.
4. Avoid Toxins as Phthalates (say thalates) in plastic.)
Vita MinCal's Food/Relax & Sue Fitbod’s Move Influencers: = Dr.
Mercola’s (mercola.com) & Rev. Malkmus (hallelujah acres.com), et
© 2015 Joan’s Company - Educational Materials/Services - Since
1988 - 120 Health Club - Life Choices for Body, Soul, Home, Work.
Disclaimer: The above recipes for life are for
EDUCATIONAL purposes only.
Materials & Marketing Services -Since 1988-
All rights reserved.