- Home About Contact
- Snunch = A Snack Lunch
- Dr. Vita Min Cal:
- 1. Eats Whole Foods & Drinks Water
- 2. Relaxes in the Sun.
- Sue Fitbod
- 3. Crunches/POP Moves
- Tighten then Relax Muscles (abdominals, arm, leg)
Dr. Vita MinCal Keeps Snunches Quick, Easy, Simple.
- Snack = Fruits, Seeds, Nuts, etc.
- Lunch = Nuts, Seeds, Eggs, Beans, Good Fish/Beef/Chicken, Whole Grains, etc.
- Supper = Fresh Vegetables, include greens.
- Sue Fitbod
- Do A Bunch 1-6 Second Moves Not Over 60 x
- Crunch/POP = Contract/Relax Muscles.
- Breathe in. Breathe out. -to move lung muscles-
- Sue Fitbod Moves to the count of from 1 to 60. Never over 60.
- squeeze/release muscle groups...hands, feet, arms, legs, abdominals. Add a Move sway/dip, stretch. rotate. (ankles, knees, wrists, arms, waist). use resistance bands.
- 1-6 Second Moves
- 1. Natural or Polish Stepper - While standing - raise 1 heel, drop to floor, (Note: you may have to hold onto a chair or use other assistance.)
- repeat with other heel.
- 2. Walk (or jog.) in place.
- 2.Short Squat = Arms folded. Feet shoulder width apart.
- Lower knees to cover feet. Slowly rise to beginning position.
- Sitting Roll to the count of from 1 to 60 or less
- Use tennis/golf balls or Foot Roller.
- Dr. Vita MinCal's
- Tiny Budget Good Foods
- Beans, Beef, Cabbage, Carrots, Cheese, Eggs,
- Milk, Nuts, Potatoes, Prunes,
- Raisins (other fruits), Rice, Seeds, Soups (homemade), Tomatoes (fresh/canned), Vegetables, especially fresh and raw.
- Eat for LIFE.
Snunch 'n Crunch
- Dr. Vita MinCal Snunches A Snack Lunch.
- Sue Fitbod Crunches To Rid A Bunch.
The Longevity Bar has risen...from 120 to 140-150, even to 200
We fall way short. God willing we can lengthen life by good practices.
- Polish Nanny Recipe for Life More Abundantly
Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down
Jobs/Projects: = Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down
Housing: Efficiency: = Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down - See http://livelikeacamper.com
Clothing: Cut Out, Cut Back, Cut Down
- Dr. Vita MinCal’s Nourishment Recap:
Water: = ½ weight in oz.
2. Natural Foods (Especially Fresh & Dried)
3. Whole Foods
4. Vitamin C Foods/Supplementation. Easy on Fruits
5. Greens & Tomatoes
7. Minerals (from flesh/plant foods)
1. Essential Oils
2. Adequate Rest.
- 3. Relaxation:Whole Tone Music Think: Gregorian Chant, visit wholetones.com
Attention to Soul, I.e., God = Pray More, etc., Family Neighbors, Associates, & Frivolous (I.e, Entertainment) activities.
4. Avoid Toxins as Phthalates (say thalates) in plastic.)
Dr. Vita MinCal's Food/Relax & Sue Fitbod’s Move Influencers: = Dr. Mercola’s (mercola.com) & Rev. Malkmus (hallelujah acres.com), et al. Many, Many others.
© 2015 Joan’s Company - Educational Materials/Services - Since 1988 - 120 Health Club - Life Choices for Body, Soul, Home, Work. Disclaimer: The above recipes for life are for EDUCATIONAL purposes only.
- © 2003-2016 snunch.com - Joan's Company -Educational Materials & Marketing Services -Since 1988- AMDG- All rights reserved. upd 10.21.16
Home About Contact
"I Got It!" The Goal of Education is clear thinking.
Teach Me Stuff about God & His Universe
For The Family School
A Judeo Christian Framework
for Faith . Family . Finances .